CR - HPL Booksale

marsha.greene@mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue Apr 6 09:46:17 PDT 1999

Thanks for the reminder!... I had forgotten to include that in my calendar.
Hint:  I have found that putting together a 'book cart' helped me save my
arms when holding all those book I want.    Take a luggage cart and a
couple of boxes (callapsible boxes are best)  with some bungie cord to keep
it all in place.  Ladies, leave the purse at home and take only the credit
card or the check book.   Plan to do lots of digging in boxes as you look,
though most of the books are out on tables.   I have found some of the best
out-of-print books at this sale.   And if you are into paperbacks... the
sky's the limit.    See you there!        Hillary

Adela said:
How about....a bargain booksale?
Houston Public Library's 21st Annual Friends of the Library Booksale is
this weekend.  90,000 bargain books on sale.
April 9-11, George R. Brown Convention Center