CR - Greetings and well met!

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Tue Apr 6 13:27:48 PDT 1999

Joe Wolf wrote:

> Baroness Neassa rambled something like:
>
> >Yea! That handsome, debonaire herald is here at last. {snip!}
> >

> What do you mean "here at last"???   He's been here all the time!  ME!!!
>
> Harumph!!!!!!!!
>
> Herr Manfred von Wolf
> SENTINAL PURSUIVANT!!!

My sincerest apologies, most gracious and well-spoken of heralds. Your
words flow like petals on warm honey, your timing is exquisite, and your
manly form perfectly fills our Baronial Herald's tabard. May the light
of the nine-pointed star shine long on your perfect self as the Herald
of Stargate!

(So, was that enough to ensure that my name is pronounced correctly at
Squire's and Cadet's Invitational?)

Love,
Neassa
Baroness of Stargate
and major digger of holes...

PS: If we don't have a baronial herald's tabard, would you kindly see
about getting one for us? (It's good to be the Baroness.) :)