CR - Greetings and well met!

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Tue Apr 6 13:57:51 PDT 1999

She said...

>>>Yea! That handsome, debonaire herald is here at last. {snip!}
(Meaning Francois!)

He said...

>> What do you mean "here at last"???   He's been here all the time!  ME!!!
>>
>> Harumph!!!!!!!!

She said...

>My sincerest apologies, most gracious and well-spoken of heralds. Your
>words flow like petals on warm honey, your timing is exquisite, and your
>manly form perfectly fills our Baronial Herald's tabard. May the light
>of the nine-pointed star shine long on your perfect self as the Herald
>of Stargate!
>PS: If we don't have a baronial herald's tabard, would you kindly see
>about getting one for us? (It's good to be the Baroness.) :)

He says...

(Sigh) I'm in trouble now!  I have a beautiful Brass Hat complimenting me... and dressing me for Court!
Teleri is gonna kill me.

Years from now, archaeologists will find me encased in glass and wonder about the practice of
mummifing heralds!

Herr Manfred von Woof-Woof!