CR - Greetings and well met!

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Tue Apr 6 14:52:00 PDT 1999

Francois, Star Herald of Ansteorra threatened me (lightly) with:

>Hmm... lets check my records,  when was the last report filed? ... OK well
>Hmmmmm... when does that warrant expire????  *evil grin*

Now, now... let's not be hasty!!  Besides... this is email and I have it on
good authority that this is NOT official correspondence and thus, doesn't count!!

hehehehehehe... Urk!  [Trapdoor opens, dropping Manfred and tightening the noose!]

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant (for the moment!)