CR - Soap making tonight - Homemaker's guild

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Wed Apr 14 12:15:24 PDT 1999

Greetings from Baroness Neassa,

Tonight is the first meeting of the Homemaker's Guild here in my home in
Stargate. Please call me if you need directions to my house. The number
is (713) 983-9597. We will be making soap; either plain white or
cornmeal, determined by those in attendance.

I would like to start at 7pm, and we will begin right away. It takes
about 1 1/2 hours to make a batch of soap, and we will be talking and
explaining as we go.

I would appreciate it if all who end up taking soap home with them would
pitch in $1-$2 for the cost of the supplies.

Yours in service,
Neassa

PS: I would also like to know how many people are planning on coming
tonight. If you get a chance please either call and leave a message or
reply to <neassa at swbell.net>.