CR - Loch / Stargate practice Sunday

Cian MacQuaid cian at ghg.net
Fri Apr 16 09:30:53 PDT 1999

Forward from Ulsted.
Everyone is welcome.

Cian

This Sunday's (the third of the month) practice will be at Memorial Park
in Houston (Stargate).  Depending on how things turn out, you could have
the chance to beat up on the new Prince (fat chance).
>From the Loch, take I-45 North to I-10.  Take I-10 West to the
Washington street exit.  Turn left on Washington (South) and cross over
the freeway.  The entrance to Memorial Park is immediately on your right
(the first right).  The road will fork, keep right and follow the road
until you see the tennis courts and a low building on the left.
Practice
is held in the field directly across from this building (the bathrooms)
on the right (north) side of the street at 2:00.

See you there,
Ulsted