CR - House of Lace, new location

marsha.greene@mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Tue Apr 27 14:50:23 PDT 1999

For those of you in the Houston area, the fabric store 'House of Lace' just
opened a new location (last week) in the Southwest side of town.  In
addition to their location at I-45N and Tidwell, they now have a location
at Harwin and Hillcroft in the Regency Square Center.  It is supposed to be
a larger location with more stock, though not necessarily different from
the I-45 location.   Hours are M-Sat 10-6pm.

House of Lace carries a satins and laces (they do lots of wedding
business), but also a decent but smallish stock (and very reasonably
priced) of metalic trims and woven ribbons, good for SCA garb.  Have fun
shopping.           Hillary