CR - Youth Rapier in Ansteorra

Ledonna tavy at swbell.net
Sun Aug 1 08:29:46 PDT 1999

Greetings,

I have inclosed a most wonderful post about Youth Rapier.  I will be
teaching the Adult Marshalling classes at Stargate's Summerthing on Aug.
7th. (Please check out the Stargate site for more info on the event.)
The class will be in the morning - after 9:00.

HL Delphina de Champeaux
Coastal Regional Youth rapier Marshal