CR - Directions to Summerthing

John F. Hirling macfergus at unidial.com
Fri Aug 6 07:27:01 PDT 1999

I tried to send the list a map but I guess there might be a filter for large
attachments.
Anywho, here goes:

Note:  Front of church faces Chantilly; parking and entrance for the event
is on Cheshire.  The run parallel and the church is one block off 43rd @
Piney Woods.

>From 290 – take the 43rd Street exit – head north east on 43rd approx 2 ½
miles; the last traffic light before Cheshire is at Rosslyn.  Cheshire is
about 5 blocks beyond Rosslyn.  Turn right on Chesire.  If you get to Black
Middle School, you’ve gone too far.

>From I-45 North – Take the Crosstimbers exit.  Crosstimbers becomes 43rd (at
Shepherd).  The last traffic light before Cheshire is Oak Forest.  Pass Oaks
Elementary and Black Middle School on your left.  Chantilly is next, then
Cheshire.  Turn left on Cheshire.

>From Loop 610 (from Galleria/I-10) – Take T.C. Jester exit.  Go through
light at WEST T.C. Jester and turn left on EAST T.C. Jester.  East T.C.
Jester becomes Rosslyn just beyond the R.R. tracks.  You will pass a school
on your left.  Turn right on Cheshire.  Cross Piney Woods.  Park.

>From Loop 610 (I-45; 59N) Take Ella exit.  Turn right.  Turn left on 43rd.
The last traffic light before Cheshire is Oak Forest.  Pass Oaks Elementary
and Black Middle School on your left.  Chantilly is next, then Cheshire.
Turn left on Cheshire.

Hope this is helpful.  See ya’ll there.
--ihon

John F. Hirling, 20th century cleric and all around good guy --
skypilotpcusa at netscape.net
ihon vinson macfergus, 15th century lowland Scot, and all around good guy --
macfergus at unidial.com