CR - Invitation to a Charter Painting Party

Suzanne Powell scpowell at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 21:21:22 PDT 1999

Greetings to You All!

This invitation goes out to all of you who will be in the greater "Loch
Ravens Gate" area (Loch Solier, Ravens Fort, Stargate, Westgate, Gates'
Edge) this coming Saturday, August 14th.

The bi-monthly charter painting party will be held at my home, from 10am
until whenever folks decide to go home.  I will be providing charters,
paints, brushes, music, and dinner.  Munchies for during the day will be
gladly accepted.

Just to peak your interest -- I've gotten some "new" charters for Irises
from Curstaidh (ones we haven't painted in the past year).  They're gorgeous
and a few look to be quite a challenge.

To whet your appetite -- Dinner will consist of:

     Roasted Garlic & Herb Ravioli
     Portobello Mushroom Stuffed Giant Ravioli
     Alfredo Sauce
     Tomato Basil Sauce
     Salad with a Choice of Dressings

My home is located in Houston, just inside Beltway 8, between Beechnut and
Bellaire.  Please contact me at scpowell at hotmail.com for complete
directions.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you there!

-- Lady Suzanne de la Ferte'