CR - Michael Silverhands is home and fine

Darlene Vandever blaan at flash.net
Thu Aug 12 22:04:44 PDT 1999

Kim Tucker wrote:

> Hi, everyone:
>
> Mikey here (using Neassa's computer).
>
> Some of you may have heard that I had a close encounter of the thug kind
> tonight (it's still Tuesday for us).

Dear Michael and Neassa,Sorry I just got back on line.  Hadn't heard this news.
Michael, such encounters can leave scars deeper than just on your skin.  Be
careful for the next few months.  Take lots of extra vitamens.  St. John's wort
might also help (antidepressive).  And don't be surprized if rage and/or tears
may come at the oddest of times.  If you bottle any of it up, it may come out in
some health oriented way.  I will light a candle for you.  Wish I had heard
sooner.  Neassa, if there's anything I can do to help, let me know.  Michael,
how did your tests come out?  My computor has been in the hospital.

Love you guys.
Annes