CR - Stargate Baronial Troll Booth

john mark Orr jorr2 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 17:40:27 PDT 1999

At Stargate Baronial Championship on Friday Night, My lady and I would like
to invite you to come join us at the troll both/gate for a bardic circle and
for free food.
     That being said, if you would like to contribute to this food please
let me know.  Also, if you would like to help with troll/gate at baronial
please let me know.  I know a list was passed at Stargate's August populace
meeting, but my truck did not wish to be in attendence that evening.

Melody, if you have that list, please send me those names.

Thank you for reading this.  And if you can help, thank you.  If you can't
help but can be at the event, please drop by.  The more, the merrier.

Kovac Myklos

please send any replies to this message directly to jorr2 at hotmail.com