CR - Stargate Baronial Sanding Party

david jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Fri Aug 27 10:32:03 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the Populace of Stargate, Westgate and Gates Edge

This Sunday August 29 from 10:00am to 3:00pm I will be hosting a sanding and
finishing party at the home of Baron Michael and Baroness Neassa.  We will
be working on the tables that will be given as prizes to the winners at
Stargate Baronial Championship.

This is not hard work, just lots of it, and I could use some warm bodies to
help me out.  We will be doing something for lunch (burgers, hot dogs or
sandwiches) depending on who and how many can come and help.  You do not
need to stay the entire time, just come by and work as long as you can.  I
will have all the sanding and finishing supplies we will need.  You might
want to bring work gloves and wear old cloths.

I understand that there is a demo scheduled for Sunday and that a lot of
people have commitments for that.  If you are not going or have time before
the demo please drop by and lend a hand.

If you need directions please give me a call at: 713.690.5434 or Michael at:
713.983.9597

Thanks for any help that can be given.

In service to Stargate, Ansteorra and the Dream

Godwin of Edington KSCA
David W. Jurgens