CR - off topic

TEMAIR MCFARLAND temair at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 21:07:14 PST 1999

Greeting unto all fair Gentles;
This Thursday I will be undergoing a cardiac cath and then Friday morning a
Aortic anurasim repair at Methodist Hospital on Fannin.  There are many
reasons to donate blood, especially this time of year, however, I am asking
if any of you are so inclined to please donate blood, in my name.  I am A+
but any donation made in my name will be credited to my account.  It is a
painless procedure and there is NO artifical blood on the market.  I thank
you and wish you all joy and peace at this time of year.

mka Dawn McFarland
Temair