CR - Is your favorite guild off for the holidays...

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sun Dec 12 15:27:05 PST 1999

I've been reading of several guilds and practices not meeting in
December.  The Thursday night Stargate dance guild *will* be meeting
everything Thursday evening in December.  I believe Signy said Sundays
are on all month as well.  So if your favorite guild or fighter practice
is not being held and you find yourself needing an SCA fix check out
dance practice.

--Perronnelle

--
The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the
right place, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting