CR - Thanks

Jack and Kerry Moore jack.moore at compaq.net
Tue Dec 14 17:56:34 PST 1999

Greetings from Lord Thorvaaldr Nordvik,

Those of you who were not at Yule will not know that My Lady Constance and
myself recieved AoA's.  On this occasion, I would like to thank all of you
for for your friendship and support during my first year in the SCA.  I
would like to particularly thank the Populous of Gate's Edge for giving me a
home, Kris Bjarnson, Michael Niesko, Byron Duval, Baron Ulstead the Unsteady
and Vaclav Namatko, for providing help and encouragement to a new fighter
and Sir William the Bear, Sir Alexis , Sir William of Weir, Sir Keif and
Baron Micheal for inspiring me to be more than I am.

In service of the dream,
Lord Thorvaaldr Nordvik