CR - Newcomers Meeting this Sunday, Dec. 19th

Paperdoll paperdol at wt.net
Wed Dec 15 12:12:01 PST 1999

On this coming Sunday, December 19, 1999, there will be a Newcomers Meeting
held at Oaks Presbyterian Church at 4 PM. The intention is to invite all who
are interested to come to our Sunday dance practice which begins at 2 PM and
ends at 4 PM--you are welcome to learn to dance some of the dances of the
1400-1500s or come to watch! Then at 4 PM, we will be available to talk to
anyone interested in the Society for Creative Anachronism. The church is
located at 1576 Chantilly--near where 290 and 610 meet by 43rd and T.C.
Jester. For further information, call either Ihon at 713-956-0046 or Signy
at 281-353-9118.

Signy Gandalvsdottir
Seneschal, Barony of the Stargate
Houston, Texas