CR - Stargate information

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Sun Jul 4 15:55:58 PDT 1999

Greetings from Michael and Neassa,

Stargate's populace meeting is next Monday, July 12, at the Height's
Public Library at 7:30 pm. This meeting is always on the first
non-holiday Monday of the month.

For ATYC this weekend we will be bringing the baronial pavilion. This
will be set up by the side of the list field next to the Loch's, and all
members of Stargate, Gate's Edge, and Westgate are welcome to join us in
the shade to enjoy the lists. There will also be a hospitality pavilion
set up by the equestrian field so that all may enjoy the emprise and the
other equestrian activities.

Friday night the Baronies of Loch Soillier and Stargate will be hosting
a spaghetti dinner in the Loch's encampment at ATYC to discuss the
coastal regional fighting unit. Dinner starts at 6pm. We'll have
disposable bowls and forks available.

See you at fighter practice tomorrow night at the University of Houston.