CR - Temair re Summerthing Instructors wanted

Cian Conor Macquaid cian at ghg.net
Fri Jul 16 12:34:28 PDT 1999

I am autocratting Summerthing in Stargate this August 7th.
Unfortunately many of the instructors I had lined up havewill not be
able to make it.  The theme this year is persona development.  Aong the
classes are "When the tongue is sharper than the sword" and "Courtly
manners". There will also be classes in making chain mail, brewing mead
and a host of other topics.  All teachers will be welcome.  Please let
me know so I can schedule your class.  Feast will be pot luck from your
country of origin.  Please contact me at Temair at hotmail.com

Thank you in advance
Temair

The above message was paraphrased by Cian (owner-coastal) after he
couldn't get it to post.