CR - Marshalling classes

Ledonna tavy at swbell.net
Thu Jul 22 20:00:29 PDT 1999

Greetings,

On Aug. 7th, Stargate will be having a Summerthing, which is a day full
of classes and fun!!  The list I heard last week sounded wonderful!

There will be a rapier marshal class taught by Lord Iago and a youth
rapier marshal class (for the adult marshals) taught by me.  I have
requested that my class be in the morning, so if you are interested
please be there before 9:30 (I think my class will start at 10:00 but
I'm not real sure now.)

The event in at Oaks Presbyterian Church in Houston the address is 1576
Chantilly Houston TX 77018 if you want to look up directions on
maps.yahoo.com

Site fee is $5.00 and there will be a pot luck feast. Bring a dish from
your country. (Don't worry I'm not cooking anything, just French bread
and some cheese.)

Delphina