CR - Kingdom A&S hosted by Westgate

Cian Conor MacQuaid cian at ghg.net
Fri Jul 23 12:05:09 PDT 1999

Here is the info for Kingdom A&S.  Will be posted.  More to follow.
Have a good weekend y'all.

Cian

Kingdom Arts and Sciences
November 5-7, 1999

The Canton of Westgate invites all performers and bards, artists and art
aficionados to the Kingdom Arts and Sciences competition.  Submit your
Letter of Intent to the Event Steward and secure your place before the
eyes of the Kingdom! (Please see address below - more details, including
deadlines, in the BlackStar,.)

The site is the wonderful hall of St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church,
12627 West Bellfort Ave., in Southwest Houston (Sugarland).  Site opens
Saturday at 8:30 AM and closes at 10:30 PM, after the sumptuous
sideboard feast and revel.

Crash space and Sunday morning brunch arranged depending upon level of
interest.  Please indicate in your Letter of Intent if you would care to
take advantage of either of these offerings.

Spend Sunday in some of the Houston areas of interest such as Rice
Village, High Fashion Fabrics, Indian District, Texas Art Supply, Half
Price Books, Old Town Spring and Houston Museum District.   Maps
provided at event.

If fantasy and festivity is more to your liking, then accompany your
friends to this year's Texas Renaissance Festival on Sunday. We will
coordinate passes for those individuals willing to demonstrate their
arts in the SCA compound or fight in the numerous tourneys we present to
the public.

Directions: Take your best route to Southwest Houston and the Beltway 8
and  I-59 interchange.  Take I-59 South.  Exit W. Airport.  Turn Right.
Turn Right on Dairy Ashford.  Turn Left on W. Bellfort.  St. Thomas
Aquinas Church will be on your left.  The site is the front hall.

Event Steward:
Ceara inghean ui Fhlannchaidh
(m.k.a. Sandra White)
2019 S. Gessner Apt.A5