CR - Loch Middle Eastern Dance Guild

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Tue Jul 27 07:47:17 PDT 1999

The meeting time and place for the Loch Middle Eastern Dance Guild has
changed! We now meet at the Tuesday night U of H fighter practice at
7:30 p.m. on 1st and 4th Tuesdays. We'll have a room inside one of the
buildings close to the fighter practice site.

This change is effective immediately. The first meeting at the new site
will be Tuesday, August 3rd.

Warning! The location of the Westgate Middle Eastern Dance Guild is
about to change as well, due to space limitations. I'll send out another
announcement when all details are finalized.

Please contact me with any questions.

In Service,

Ceara inghean ui Fhlannchaidh