CR - Ice Cream

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Tue Jul 27 11:21:45 PDT 1999

Greetings from Baroness Neassa,

Tonight is the monthly melee practice at the Stargate/Loch combined
fighter pracice, and I promised Lady Meliora that I would make homemade
ice cream during the practice.

Since I've never done this before by myself (read here: I've turned the
crank and I've sat on the bucket of ice, but nobody ever let me into the
kitchen to do any ice cream mixing) I'm kind of winging it. I found a
couple of recipes that use Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk and lots
of half-and-half and some vanilla flavoring, and that's what I'm going
to use. If anyone has a good recipe I'd be willing to try it, and if
anyone else has an ice cream freezer feel free to help. (Please bring
your own ice and ingredients.) I can make about a gallon in mine, but I
have no idea if that will be enough for the crowd.

I'll also bring some ice cream cones.

See you in the park.

Neassa

PS: The fee for juggling or music lessons tonight is five minutes on the
crank!
--
Absolutely *NO* rasta-phibians!