CR - Re: RT- Blast! I left the directions at work Red Tape event

Scott Powers spowers at telepath.com
Fri Jul 30 17:03:07 PDT 1999

At 4:12 PM -0600 7/30/99, Cian Conor MacQuaid wrote:
>Sorry, I didn't look closely enough at the subject
>

>>Could someone please post me the Red Tape directions?  I dashed out of the
>>office to a client's and left them still in my machine :(.
>>
>>Thank you very much.
>>
>>Cian
>>cian at ghg.net

>From I-20 in Arlington, take the Copper Exit and go North to Mitchell
Street (at light), turn right and go to West Street (First light after your
turn onto Mitchell), turn left, go through the stop sign.  College Hall
will be on your left, just before West Street turns right.  There will be
SCA signs posted at the turns, buildings and rooms.  They will be in
College Hall, Room 101.  The meeting will start at 9:00 am sharp.

Baron Rumil Fletcher
a.k.a. Scott Powers
Deputy Kingdom Treasurer for Bad Checks
Deputy Kingdom Chronicler