ANST-Announce - King's College Rooms

Leslie Miller Miller at pp.okstate.edu
Tue Jun 1 14:56:15 PDT 1999

OK, it is official, we will be offering cheap housing for King's
College in one of the OSU Residence Halls, specifically for the
nights of June 18th and June 19th.

$12.00 / per person for a double (per night)
$20.00 / for a single (per night)

BRING YOUR OWN BEDDING.
No alcohol is allowed in campus buildings.
Rooms have a telephone, but no TV.
Rooms are airconditioned.
(Hey, you could be camping!)
Check out by noon on Sunday.

If you wish to get one of these rooms, send your check to the
address below by Friday, June 11th.  ( We have to give OSU our
guaranteed reservation number on this date.)  That would be next
Friday!!!!  That means you need to mail your check ASAP.  Make
checks payable to "O.S.U."

Send them to:
Stephanie Rudin
2424 N. Husband Place
Stillwater, OK  74075

(work phone: 405-744-9768 and leave a message on voice
mail or home: 405-743-1619 and leave a message on
the machine, no calls after 9:00)

Thank you!
Gunhilda