CR - UH Fighter practice

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Wed Jun 16 12:41:03 PDT 1999

Sir Cian wrote:
> We had musical entertainment and spectators.

Yep, and hour and a half of playing music from the 1500s - 1800s. It was
wonderful. Lady Talitha is a great musician and teacher. All other
musicians, or those who appreciate pretty music, are welcome to join us.
Besides, if I'm playing a recorder it's harder for me to hit anybody
with a juggling club.

As for spectators, we had a few people stop by for a moment to watch and
visit, but then we got mobbed by the girls there for basketball camp
this week. That was an energetic 10-15 minutes!

As for other entertainment, I found it amusing to watch the clouds of
steam coming off of the fighters when they took off their armor.

Baroness Neassa