ANST-Announce - King's College Lost & Found

Russell russmax at cowboy.net
Mon Jun 21 08:32:05 PDT 1999

Greetings unto the noble populace of Ansteorra,

   The following items were left at King's College by those good gentles
whose minds had been so filled to overflowing with knowledge that a few
of their possessions slipped their minds.

-------------------------

1 Eastman canvas & suede backpack, containing a wrist
band

1 Book: The Victoria & Albert Museum's Textile Collection.

1 Book: Medieval Craftsmen/Embroiderers

1 Book: Ecclesiastical Vestments of the Middle Ages

1 Blue ring-binder notebook with character sheets for a game called Heroes.

1 little memo notebook with a pencil

1 grey papermate pen

1 pair food-grade scissors

1 keychain with alarm, keys for 2 GM vehicles, a housekey and a little
purple key that says "Express Circuit"

1 inner band from an embroidery hoop

1 purple, blue, and grey ceramic mug.

1 light brown dress (I think I know who this belongs to)

1 bra (size 34D)

1 long blue dress-like garment with blue, green & gold trim

1 women's size 2x burgundy T-shirt (mundane)

1 pair women's white shorts, size 22W/24W

1 pewter mug with image of praying child cast into its side

1 wooden mug with lots of site tokens tied on.

1 Tigger keychain

1 can opener

1 starched linen napkin with scarlet embroidered flowers

1 read tupperware lid about 9" diameter

1 clear tupperware-like container, no lid "Eclipse" brand, about 15"
diameter. (I think I know whose this is)

1 wooden serving plate, about 15" diameter

1 blue plastic serving plate, square, about 15" across

1 partial pack of RoseArt ballpoint pens

1 hospital ID badge (obviously, I know who this belongs to)

   I will be at Lindenwood's Midsummer Ball this weekend, and 2 weeks
after that at Twentieth Year/Coronation. Contact me if you recognize any
of the stuff on this list, and I will try to get it to you as best I
can. Some of the items are very nice.... :-)

In serice to Ansteorra,
Honorable Lord Guillaume de Troyes
Seneschal of the Shire of Mooneschadowe

russmax at cowboy.net