CR - With tongue firmly in cheek

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Thu Mar 25 07:28:47 PST 1999

Neassa said:
>I think it would be far more entertaining to NOT talk about the P-word
>and just make the rest of the world wonder what we are thinking. :)

Hey!, while we're talking about Principalities, I think we should start one!!  And then have a
Nine Worthies Tourney... and tell all our Laurels not to expect documentation with A&S entries...
and grilled steaks would be the Principal Principality fare at feasts... and... and... and...

Herr Manfred von Wolf

an otherwise serious guy called

Joe