CR - With tongue firmly in cheek

Steafanmac@aol.com Steafanmac at aol.com
Thu Mar 25 08:53:20 PST 1999

HL Ihon wrote:
>  Now that we have our own list, is it required that we start a principality
>  argument?

Then HE Mistress Neassa replied:
>  I think it would be far more entertaining to NOT talk about the P-word and
>  just make the rest of the world wonder what we are thinking. :)

Then Herr Manfred, otherwise seriously known as Joe, chimed in with:
>  Hey!, while we're talking about Principalities, I think we should start
one!!
>  And then have a Nine Worthies Tourney... and tell all our Laurels not to
>  expect documentation with A&S entries... and grilled steaks would be the
>  Principal Principality fare at feasts... and... and... and...

And finally HL Delphina responded:
>  I agree!  It's better to smile and let people wonder what we are doing,
>  than to tell everyone everything we know.

To which I answer:
Well, it looks like the other three people subscribed to the list have come
out of the woodwork.  Morning everyone!  Personally, I don't think we need
principals at all, just lots of teachers.  <grin>  I wonder what Herr
Manfred's ladywife Mistress Teleri would think about his documentation
proposal, though.  And Delphina, who says I know anything to begin with?  :)

Realizing I just told everyone everything I know ... uh ... sorry ...
Lord Stephen