CR - Amber Challenge--New Info

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Mar 30 16:50:28 PST 1999

Greetings all and Hi there,

My apologies to those who will get thie announcement more than once.

This is a friendly reminder to all about my Kingdom award insignia
competition.  It's simple, the Ansteorran branch or individual that best
beats the number of Kingdom award insignia that I turn in turn to HL
Michelle, who is the Deputy Sable Scroll (Reglia) see Black Star for her
info, can win as much as 6 pounds of Amber.  See page 16 in the March Black
Star for more information.

I had planed on turning in a max of 150.  But, due to medical reasons, I
will not be turning in any.  That's right 0, none , nada.  So beating what I
turn in shouldn't be a problem.  But, to best beat it, well.....all I know
is that the 6 pounds of Amber will be award at the next Coronation.  5
pounds to the Kingdom branch or individual who best beats and 1 pound to the
best individual effort.  (yes, it is possible for one person to win it all,
if they compete as and individual)

Thanks for you time,

Gilli

gilli at seacove.net