ANST-Announce - Steppe's Warlord A&S

Corwin mag Eoin c0028142 at airmail.net
Sun May 2 19:37:19 PDT 1999

With Steppes Warlord right around the corner I thought I would send out some of the details of the A & S event.  There shall be two categories this year.  The first will be the theme of Greek allegory and the second shall be a general entry competition.  The competition will begin at 9:00am Saturday morning with all entries due by 1:00pm .  A maximum of 3 entries per person and documentation is requested.  All entries will be judged between 1:00pm and 3:00pm .  All entries should be picked up by 4:30pm.  Please come out and bring your best.

Corwin