CR - Melee Idea

Jerry Dreifuerst jerryd at neosoft.com
Sun May 9 19:07:53 PDT 1999

Greetings Coastal dwellers,
Othar here.

At last week's Tuesday practice, I instigated some impromptu melee action.
I challenged Baron Michael to take me out of a battlefield with a group of
fighters.  I got a supporter to join me and Michael had a few on his side,
so the melees commenced.  We put scenario criteria into effect such as time
restaints and win / loss conditions.  The time limits were effective in
keeping the "honorable combat" time down and enforce practice of the 2/1,
3/1, and 4/1 killing team practice.  Win / loss criteria were enacted to
spark the desire to complete objectives given by a commander.  Try to get
some melee practice in at any gathering of fighters, it can't hurt. (except
for the bruises)

Yours in service to the Coast,

Centurion Othar Morganson		Jerry Dreifuerst
Stargate, Ansteorra			Houston, Texas
morganson at hotmail.com		jerryd at neosoft.com