CR - Meat Pies/Homemaker's Guild

Kim Tucker neassa at swbell.net
Mon May 10 14:53:02 PDT 1999

Greetings again from Baroness Neassa,

Wednesday, May 12, is the first meeting this month for the Homemaker's
Guild. The subject for May is meat pies, and we will meet at my home at
7pm. I hope to have one or two meat pies made for us to sample, but I
haven't been doing my homework so I suggest you remember to eat
something before coming and not count on the "samples" for dinner.
(Actually I have been doing my homework, but it involved dinosaurs and
the Mesozoic Era, etc., for my Historical Geology final.)

Next Wednesday, May 19, we will meet at Lady Cateau's home (um, by then
it will be Baroness Cateau :)    ) in the Loch at 7pm. Same subject but
different recipes.

Please call me at (713) 983-9597 or email at <neassa at swbell.net> to let
me know you are coming tomorrow.

See you at fighter practice at Sir Alexis' tonight.

Neassa

PS: I will probably be moving the Stargate meeting night to coincide
with the Regional fighter practice on Tuesday nights. This will
alleviate some of the guild congestion Stargate is experiencing on
Wednesdays, and get more people out to fighter practice. (Devious
Baroness tricks...) If we need special equipment such as electricity or
ovens we will have to change locations for that night, but many of our
activities can be done by the side of the list field.