CR - Fighter Practice on May18,1999

David Jurgens david at energygraphics.com
Mon May 17 13:32:53 PDT 1999

Greetings to all area fighters,

Fighter practice for Tuesday May 18,1999 will be at the neighborhood
park behind Michael and Nissa's home @7:30 PM.  We are moving to this
site for this day ONLY.  The Loch has their populace meeting Tuesday
night so Sir Alexis' house is not available.  We are still working on
getting a site at the University of Houston, and we should have more
information later this week.

Directions to Michael and Nissa's: Take your best route to I-10 and
Beltway-8 and go north on the beltway or the beltway frontage road.  Go
approximately 2 miles to Clay Road and true right (East).  Take Clay to
the second street, which will be Durban, and turn left (North).  Take
Durban until it "T's" into Lybert.  The park will be in front of you.
Turn left on Lybert, go to the first street turn right and a parking lot
will be ahead on your right.

If you have access to a browser the following link will give you a map
of the area.

http://www.mapquest.com/cgi-bin/share?scp0w7j3f9lmautx

I hope to see all that can attend tomorrow night.

In Service

Sir Godwin of Edington

P.S.  The forecast for tomorrow has a chance of rain.  If it looks like
rain on the west side of town please give Michael a call to check on the
rain status.  His number is 713.983.9597.