CR - Senechal Positions opening (major oops)...NOT

Michael Tucker michaelt at mechatronics.com
Tue May 18 10:56:45 PDT 1999

Greetings, Sir Kief, my good and true cousin:

> Heilsa Stephen and all that have read his words...
>
> [snip]
>
> Stephen, I see no need for you to be red-faced nor apologize. You wrote a
> letter that contains nothing out-of-line nor with malicious content. I commend
> you for your zeal and concern on the importance of the office of seneschal in
> your Barony. If all the folk in the various groups around the Kingdom had your
> attitude and desire to give of themselves as you so obviously do...we would
> certainly have a better Kingdom for it...as well as officers and deputies for
> every position...AND a waiting list... To you Stephen, and to the Barony of
> the Stargate, I raise a horn of mead to congratulate you on having such an
> excellent and concerned member...!

Thank you, my friend, for your words. I was searching for a way to thank Stephen
for having - and sharing - his thoughts. You have *found* that way. May your
horn never lack for mead, nor this kingdom ever lack for your fellowship.

Michael

(Michael Silverhands, Baron of Stargate)
--
It's the action, not the fruit of the action that's important.  You have
to do the right thing...  You may never know what results come from your