CR - Loch / Stargate 5/25 Practice and Coastal Regional Melee Group

John F Steelquist ulsted at juno.com
Thu May 20 08:18:58 PDT 1999

Greetings all!

Lady Meliora is working diligently on obtaining a permanent practice site
at UH main campus, but has determined that we will probably not have
confirmation before next Tuesday.  Therefore, Tuesday 5/25/99's practice
will again be held at Sir Alexis' house in Friendswood at 7:00 pm.  This
is good news for all the archers - bring your bows, arrows, and armor,
it's going to be a shoot 'em up.  This practice will primarily focus on
melee skills and fighting, although any who wish to practice basics or
tournament only fighting are also encouraged to show up.

Directions to Sir Alexis' (Dave Wise's) house:  I-45 South past the South
Beltway 8.  Take FM 2351(that's the street Frankie Carter Randolph is on)
West through Friendswood.  Continue straight on 2351 through the light at
Sunset.  Go two more blocks and take a right on Rustic.  Go to the end of
this road, past the elementary school, where the road will curve to the
left.  You will reach a stop sign.  Go straight through the stop sign.
Dave's house is 1/4 mile on the right.  We'll set up something on the
road to make it obvious.  His phone number is 281-482-3294.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

Ulsted the Unsteady
Baron; Temporary Knight Marshall, Loch Solleir
281-648-9823