CR - Call to Refrigerators - ANSWERED!!

Joe Wolf jwolf at ghg.net
Mon Nov 1 19:42:28 PST 1999

Regarding my request for borrowed freezer space to store the pre-cooked
portions of Kingdom A&S's feast:

I want to thank all of you who generously volunteered space in your
freezers!!  Everything is handled and I can worry about ONE less thing!
Thank you so much for stepping up and helping out... you are indeed a great
credit to the Society and to the Coastal region!!

Now and then, something happens in the SCA and we become burned out and
disillusioned with this game we play... or we think, "Oh, why do I even
bother playing!?"  But then, we remember when our friends come through for
us, or a particularly touching moment in Court or on the field... and the
magic all comes flooding back!!

Thanks for the magic, y'all!

Herr Manfred von Wolf,  Cook - Kingdom A&S

("What kind of idiot cooks his FIRST feast at a Kingdom-level event full of
Laurels?!")