CR - Stargate Yule Revel - Feast Servers Needed

StephenMacthomas@aol.com StephenMacthomas at aol.com
Thu Nov 11 21:32:50 PST 1999

Greetings unto all from Stephen Macthomas, head server for Stargate Yule
Revel.

I am in need of at least a dozen volunteers who are willing to commit to
attending Stargate Yule and serving the evening's feast.  If you wish to be
of service, please reply privately to me (stephenmacthomas at aol.com) as soon
as possible, preferably before the weekend's out.  Since Lady Suzanne, the
feast steward, is commuting back and forth on the weekends from her job
assignment in Colorado, I would like to have this ready for her by Stargate
business meeting.  This way it's one less thing for our talented feast
steward to concern herself with (which gives her more energy to creating an
astounding feast for us all).

Thanks in advance for your consideration and attention.

In your service,
Lord Stephen Macthomas