CR - Houston - Persona Development Group

Wendy Freeman/Otte Wyllow at netscape.net
Fri Nov 12 10:38:14 PST 1999

The Persona Development Group meeting is Monday, Nov 15, 7pm at the
Countryside Meeting Room, 6100 Countryside Drive, League City.  It is open to
all within driving distance.

Persona Development topic:  Kingdom (Historical!) Power Structures.

We will discuss how to research and incorporate kingdom-level "politic
stories" into your persona. (That is, how to do this without alienating half
the people you meet!)

The homework for this meeting is to identify the names of your ruler(s) and
country at your chosen time in history, as well as the neighboring
rulers/political powers and countries.

This research is *not* necessary to attending, but will greatly enhance the
experience and discussion.  (i.e. We'll talk about something other than
Scotland...;-)

Sincerely,Lady Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh