CR - Persona Development Group Cancelled

Wendy Freeman/Otte Wyllow at netscape.net
Tue Nov 16 10:26:59 PST 1999

The Houston area Persona Interest Group has been cancelled for this year.

Attendance has dropped to the point where it is hazardous for a lone female to
sponsor this group.  (Had a frightening encounter with a mundane - and I don't
scare easily!)

The challenge of creating a truly medieval atmosphere is what attracted me to
the SCA in the first place, 5 years ago.  Thanks to some outstanding mentors,
it has become an area of ongoing research for me, the inspiration for all of
my other interests.  I wish to pass their lessons and inspiration on.

If any of the newcomer groups would like me to visit & discuss developing a
more complete persona (or any of the other persona-stretching discussions I
had prepared), please contact me off the list.

If any individual would like help further developing their persona, please
contact me, off-list.

If there are any suggestions for a more successful Persona Development group
for next year (that does NOT involve me sitting alone in a public-but-deserted
location), I would welcome them.

In Service,
Lady Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh
wyllow at netscape.net