CR - Melee practice on first Tuesday at U of H

Michael Tucker michaelt at neosoft.com
Mon Oct 4 13:28:51 PDT 1999

Oops! That "_2nd_" in the first paragraph should have been a "_1st_".

Let's try that again:

----------

Hello, everyone:

Just a reminder that the coastal regional melee practice has moved from the
_4th_ Tuesday to the _1st_ Tuesday of each month (that's tomorrow night!). This
is to accommodate our friends and neighbors from outside the Loch/Stargate area
who wanted to attend, especially those from Bordermarch whose populace meeting
conflicted with the 4th Tuesday.

Fighters, bring your melee toys! Non-fighters, bring your fighters! :-)

See you tomorrow night after 7 pm, at the regular practice location at the
University of Houston. (Take Cullen south from I-45. Turn left into the parking
lot at entrance 13. Look for us in the grassy area south of the parking lot.)

Yours in service,
Baron Michael Silverhands