CR - Treasurer's Class at Tourney by the Loch

Dreifuerst, Dina dreifuerst at copn.com
Thu Oct 7 21:00:28 PDT 1999

Greetings from Lady Devnet macShiehie,
Coastal Regional Treasurer

I will be teaching a Treasurer's Class this Saturday, at
Tourney by the Loch.  Sorry for the late notice!

The class will likely take place during the morning, after
court ... during the tourney.  If you are interested in the
Treasurer's Class, please contact me so that I have
some idea how many people to expect.

Seneschals:  you MUST have taken a Treasurer's Class
to keep your office in the New Year.

Treasurers:  Your reports MUST be current and somewhat
accurate by November 1st if your group wants to remain
active.

Yours in service,

Devnet