ANST-Announce - Kingdom A & S

Sandra White swhite at pegasus-international.com
Tue Oct 26 05:44:52 PDT 1999

Entries from artists who have not submitted a letter of intent for
Kingdom A&S will be accepted the day of the event. However, those
display artisans must bring their own table (4X4 card table size).

Regarding the directions in the Black Star: From the map it appears that
one might be able to turn directly onto W. Bellfort after turning
southbound onto I-59 from Beltway 8. This is not possible. Please read
the directions in the event anouncement carefully!

Hope to see you all there soon!

In Service,

Lady Ceara

	(snip)

> In the past, the quantity & variety at Kingdom A & S has been much
> greater
> than the separate event held for Gulf War selection.  We have over 70
> artists
> preregistered, with additional entries being accepted the day of the
> competition.  There are very few performing entries, so Bryn Gwlad has
>
> volunteered to host the performing selections at Candlemas.

	(snip)