CR - Stargate Newcomer Households / TRF Flyer

Cian Conor MacQuaid cian at ghg.net
Thu Sep 9 10:47:21 PDT 1999

The time is upon us to prepare for the oodles of newcomers we shall attract
at the Faire.  If you are interested in hosting a household, or even a
single meeting, please contact me with the information so we can include it
in the flyer.  Again this year we plan to have meetings as early as the
third or fourth weekend of the Faire so people will not have to wait forever
to get started.

I plan to be at Populace and Officers to check on listings for the different
contacts.  If you are the contact point for a guild or activity please
confirm your information with me.  Thank you very much.  I look forward to
seeing everyone there.

Cian
cian at ghg.net