CR - Fw: TRF info and update. We need HELP BAD.

Katyacat@aol.com Katyacat at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 19:45:50 PDT 1999

Hello Yoshi,

I am the Loch Soilleir laison to you for TRF.  I also did this last year so I
have a slight knowledge of what to expect.  Please let me know what you need
to know so we can get passes for our people in a timely manner.  I will get
you a list of people as soon as I get the names at our local populace meeting
which is Sept. 21.  I wish I could have joined you for the work days but each
time it was a bad weekend for me.  Would it be better to e-mail you directly?
 If so please give me your e-mail address.

Ly Katya, 281-648-7885 or e-mail Katyacat at aol.com