CR - Middle Eastern Costuming workshop

Denise Jurgens mairih at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 10:24:06 PDT 1999

Greetings!

The Loch Soilleir Clothier's Guild will be having a Middle Eastern Costuming
workshop from 12:00pm to 5:00pm Sunday, September 19 at Mairi's home in
Webster.  Anyone interested in Middle Eastern Costuming is welcome to
attend.  Take I-45S to the El Dorado exit - go left onto El Dorado (over the
Freeway) - proceed straight on EL Dorado to Zabolio (approximately 1/2 mile)
- turn left onto Zabolio - the street dead ends into Tresvant St. - turn
left on Tresvant - go to the end of Tresvant and turn right onto McConn - go
down McConn (2 streets) and turn right on McConn Ct.  We live at 419 McConn
Ct.

Please bring your costume books if you have any!

Thanks!

Mairi
(281) 486-5807