CR - Book Club

Susan Bowen bbowen at ev1.net
Sat Sep 25 19:47:46 PDT 1999

The Stargate Literary Salon (Book Club) has moved to my house for now.
We are working our way through "The Medieval Reader" by Norman Cantor
which is available at half-price book stores. We would love for you to
join us.
The meetings are on the 4th Monday each month which means that the next
one is on Monday, Sept. 27.
Directions to my house--
Take the Bingle-Voss exit off of I-10 (3rd exit outside the West Loop)
Go north on Bingle.*
Go through 3 traffic lights. The third one is Westview.
Just before you get to the 4th traffic light, there is a street named
Forum on the right hand side. (If you look to the left at that spot you
will see Honda of Houston.)
Turn right on Forum.
Turn right on the first street you come to which is Ronson.
We live about 2/3 of the way down the street on the right. The address
is 1601 Ronson.
Sir Williams shield will be in the yard.

*If you are travelling from downtown, you turn right on Bingle when you
get off the freeway. If you are coming towards downtown, turn left at
the street sign that says Voss and go under the freeway. The street
becomes Bingle when you go under the freeway.
My phone number is 713-984-0416.
Philippa