Youth Rapier too. Re: CR - Youth Boffer

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Tue Apr 4 14:41:57 PDT 2000

Return greetings to Lord Lawrence and New Greetings to the list,

I have posted this once today but from another address.  I don't think
that I have signed up on that one so I am posting this again.  If the
first somehow makes it here please pardon.

I too will be at Crown and am willing to give the youth rapier (adult)
marshaling class if anyone wants/needs it.  I will also be authorizing
youth fighters who are ready to do so.  The class needs to be on
Saturday, just find me and we can set up a time.   There are a limited
number who can authorize marshals so if you are having trouble getting
authorized please contact me and I'll find someone who can help.

There will be a Youth Rapier Tourney on Sunday at 9:00am (inspection -
8:30).  Please come by and see the future.

I remain in service,
HL Delphina de Champeaux