CR - Coastal Regional Scribe

Russell Husted husted at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:38:13 PDT 2000

I am Mahee of Acre, your regional scribe.

I would like to start by thanking all of you who paint charters for our
kingdom and ask that you continue your great work.

I would also like to offer my services to anyone who wishes to paint or
learn to paint charters.

I am interrested in getting atleast one contact person in each group.
There are no forms to fill out, no reports to file.

I am also assembling a list of scribes/illuminators(anyone who paints
charters) in each group. I will have two copies of this list. One is just
for me and the other is to be posted on the coastal regional scribe page at

http://coastal.ansteorra.org/scribe

I will not list any one on this page without their permission. If they are
willing I would also like to list contact information as well, email and or
phone number.

If you are in need of scrolls or places to buy paints, brushes or other
supplies, please let me know.

Charter painting is a great service to our great kingdom.

Thank you, and keep up the great work.

Your servant,
mahee