CR - Lace Day

Ledonna Wallace tavy at swbell.net
Sun Apr 9 17:37:59 PDT 2000

Greetings to all,

We had a wonderful day of lacing yesterday.  There were 3 lacers and one
seamstress (who worked feverishly on finishing a dress for Crown this
weekend.)  I think that a good time was had by all.  I certainly had a
great time.

We have two loaner pillows if anyone is interested in learning bobbin
lace.  We also had one gentleman who was interested in needle lace.

The next lace day will be on May 21st.  This is a Sunday because there
is not another time to have one until August if we wait for a free
Saturday.    It will start at 1:00 and go till 4:00 please let me know
if anyone wants more information.  Remember that you are welcome to join
us even if you don't make lace.  Right Niccola?

Lace guild is the first Thursday of the month at 7:00  and if you want
to get together at another time let me know and we'll  see what can be
done.

Thanks to all who can yesterday,  I look forward to seeing you again,

Delphina